Set of three recipe pamphlets using of Jell-O.
JELL-O America’s Most Famous Dessert AT HOME EVERYWHERE (1922)
Great drawings of people in various parts of the country: west, south, Alaska, southwest, etc.
• New Recipes (Jell-O & Baked Apples, Pear Whip…)
• How to whip Jell-O (How to add fruit, Peach Delight…)
• Delicious Whips (Glorified Rice, Raspberry Bavarian Cream…)
• For Special Occasions (Cranberry Mold, Paradise Pudding…)
• Jell-O Salads (New Manhattan Salad, Beauty Salad…)
• Other Salads (Imperial Salad, Mint Jell-O…)
The Genesee Pure Food Co., Le Roy N.Y.
Hole and string for mounting on a nail.
6 ⅛ x 4 ¼
THROUGH THE MENU WITH JELL-O 10¢ a Package (1927)
Includes sheet 'JELL-O RULES’
The appetizing First Course
Entrees that are easy to make
SALADS tempting and heathful