Image of soldiers in horse drawn cart going down road at Camp Witley. At right building with sign ‘---TEAS’
The camp was about 64 km southwest of London. Camp Witley was one of three facilities in the Aldershot Command area established by the Canadian Army; the others being Bordon and Bramshott.
Labeled LL ‘THE CAMP’.
On back stamped ‘ORDERLY ROOM 10th Can. Res. Battn DEC 8 1917 CANADIAN EXP FOR—’
Written at top “Canadian soldier letter” and addressed to France. Short message on front.
Published by Eatons, The Bookstall.
10th Canadian Reserve Battalion (Quebec)