Tourist travel brochure for tours on the south short of the St Lawrence, across from Quebec City. Tours using Levis Ferry Company and Levis Tramway Company
Quebec south Shore, tours by Ferry, Electric Car and Motor Coaches
Nice image on front. Map on back showing routes of tours.
Staples rusted. Pages detached from covers. Some interior toning.
21,50 x 14,50
La Compagnie de Tramways de Lévis. Incorporated 1919 (Que.) to acquire the LCRy. Formal name change from LCRy to LTyCo occured 22 December 1924. A carbarn fire 21 February 1921 destroyed most of the rolling stock. A skeletal service was maintained until November 1921. Street railway service recommenced April 1922 and continued until the franchise expired in 1946. Buses introduced 1927. Company name changed to LTCo 1948.