Recipe booklet featuring H-O products for all phases of everyday life.
Bulletin No. 2
16 pages + covers
Some smudges on covers
6 ⅝” x 5”
Development at the H-O Oats site began in 1893, with the construction of a wood-framed cereal mill and a fed mill built for Edward Wllsworth. Ellsworth was a pioneer in the manufacture of prepared breakfast food. In addition to H-O Oats, Ellsworth developed Force Toasted Wheat Flakes and Presto Self-Rising Flour. In 1896, a brick and frame elevator was added to the cereal mill. Hecker H-O purchased the company in 1909, and added a four-story mill building, and concrete and steel elevators between 1912 and 1914. Standard Milling bought the company in 1925.