From two different series, dating early 1900s.
Romeo Roussil, Editeur, Montreal:
- Cathedrale St. Jacques, Montreal
- Dominion Square, Montreal 100,617 (‘J.V.’ in cartouche) bit staining on back, text area on front
- Le Pont Victoria, Montreal (‘J.V.’ in cartouche, and text ‘recoge’?)
- On Mount Royal, Montreal 100,773 (‘J.V.’ in cartouche) bit staining on back, , text area on front
Set of coloured images:
- The New Windsor Hotel Montreal. P.B.61
- The Park Slide, Montreal. P.B.63
The 'J.V.' stands for John Valentine, a major postcard publisher.
All are unused