Brentford and Chiswick was a local government district of Middlesex, England from 1927 to 1965.
It was created an urban district in 1927 by a merger of the former area of the Brentford Urban District and the Chiswick Urban District. It gained the status of municipal borough in 1932. It included the parishes of Chiswick, New Brentford and Old Brentford.
In 1965 the municipal borough was abolished and its former area transferred to Greater London to be combined with that of other districts to form the London Borough of Hounslow.
Originale carte,gravure de cuivre colorée, par Abraham Ortelius de l'Atlas de poche:'Épitome theatri Orteliani. Nova...
Visually appealing map illustrating the voyage of Magellan from Spain, through the Straits of Magellan...