SOLD / VENDU
Center pages are large map of railway system.
- Advertising: CP hotels (McAdam Station, Chateau Frontenac, Place Viger), CP telegraphs.
- Station index
- Sleeping and Parlor Car: routes, departure times and rates. E.g. Montreal to Toronto: Berth 10PM for $2, Parlor 9:30 $1.
- Routes: Transcontinental, Montreal-Toronto-Buffalo-Detroit-Chicago-St.Louis, Montreal Boston Air Line, St. John-Halifax, Portland -Boston-New York, St. Andrews, St Stephen, Vanceboro,etc.
- Links to Dominion Express Company, Transpacific Royal Mail Steamship Line – Japan and China, Canadian Australian Mail S.S. Line.
- Connections: Railway, Steamship and Stage.
- List of Head Office personnel, Agencies across Eastern Canada
Folded vertically, as issued.
10.5 X 23.5 cm
Condition: tear on top of front page and some smaller tears, some pages have tears along spine. Paper browned with time.